Pick N Mix!



Hello my lovelies!

I must apologise for my lack of content- I have my end of year exams coming up in a few weeks so I'm working hard to prepare! 
In this blog post I'd like to introduce you all to one of my favourite services on the Internet- FeelUnique's Pick N Mix Sample service. I've been using this for about a year now and cannot recommend it enough. Despite how amazing it is, it seems to be an area of the website which is not well known- I think its about time more people take advantage of it!!
So, how does it work? Basically, if you have a membership account Feel Unique  (which is free, and you do not need to buy anything to sign up), you are entitled to five free samples each month. To find these, log onto the website, hover your cursor over 'Samples' in the black banner running across the top of the page,  and click on 'Pick N Mix'. Here, you will find endless pages of samples to choose from. The variety is what catches my eye the most- there are samples to cater for everyone, from fragrances, skincare, hair care, makeup- you name it! Although the products are sample-sized, many of them tend to be very generous. The mini fragrance testers are perfect to chuck in your handbag or purse- I've tried lots of high end perfumes this way, including Juicy Couture and Marc Jacobs. 
I tend to filter the samples and look straight for makeup products, and I've had lots of goodies! Last month I managed to get my hands on TheBalm samples, this month Charlotte Tilbury. In past months I've also picked up a sample of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, as well as Benefit Gimme Brow, Goof Proof Brow Pencil and Ka-Brow, and Nars 'Orgasm' Blusher and 'Laguna' Bronzer samples. 
Other non-makeup samples I've chosen include brands such as Xen-Tan, St Tropez, and Mane 'N Tail.
After you've selected your chosen five products, simply go to the checkout and pay the £3.95 postage and packing fee. After your order has been processed, you can redeem this as a gift voucher by going onto the 'My Orders' section and viewing the order. The gift voucher code will appear below your order details, ready to by copied and pasted into your gift vouchers section, to be applied to a future order (although this doesn't work on future Pick N Mix orders!). Gift vouchers do build up quickly, and since I began using the service I've redeemed a free Mary Lou-Manizer highlight!

In my opinion, this service offers a great way to try out products before committing yourself to the full size. There has never been a month when I cannot find five products to fulfil the order- but even if there is, its not a subscription service so there is no obligation to order. I'll leave a link here http://www.feelunique.com/pick-n-mix/ for you all to check it out!

Enjoy!
M

Comments