A little introduction...

Hi!
Welcome to my new blog page, Beauty and the Bunny! I'm so excited to start creating content here, but thought it would make sense to first introduce myself and let you get to know me a little better!

I'm M, I'm 18 and I live in Essex, UK (typically associated with the reality show, The Only Way is Essex). I'm currently a full-time student, studying Law and Criminology at a university in London. At the weekend, I work in a health and beauty store. I'm absolutely mad about all things makeup and beauty related- I'm by far not the best but it's a passion of mine which has been growing for over 5 years now. I'm also a massive bunny-lover. I have three pet bunnies of my own, whom I love dearly- hence the blog name!

I'm hoping to add content to this blog on a weekly basis- I'm not entirely sure of a set day yet, for now I'll upload as and when I can. This blog will mainly focus on beauty, but I don't want to restrict myself entirely- I'd like to do some posts about my bunnies and creating awareness of how much of a commitment they actually are, and also some tags and lifestyle posts as well. I'm totally open to any requests or suggestions of any blog posts you'd like to see!

Anyway, thats enough from me...comment below a little bit about yourself, who you are and where you're from.

M

Comments